To Start Your Service
To set up service, complete the online application form using the link below and pay the applicable service fee and deposit OR complete the PDF form below and bring it to our office and pay the fee and deposit. The fee can also be billed to your account.
Same day service is available if the application is completed and submitted before 1:00 pm as long as meter/lines are already installed. Please be prepared to provide the following information and upload supporting documents:
- Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, or Tax ID number (if applicable)
- Address of the property to receive service
- Valid identification (state-issued license or identification card, government ID, or passport)
- Mailing address
- Proof of ownership or rental agreement
- Acceptable proof of ownership includes: a settlement statement/HUD statement, sales agreement contract, a tax notice for the property with the customer’s name, or deed/title to property
- Acceptable proof of rental includes: a rental agreement, a notarized letter from landlord stating date, address of property and tenant’s name or notarized blank landlord certificate
- Date service is expected to begin
** If you are a new customer and are applying for NEW GAS LINE INSTALLATION you will need to complete BOTH the residential service agreement and the Terms and Conditions for Gas forms **
Apply Online (Preferred)
Our secure online application is the fastest and easiest way to set up service.
Download PDF Applications
We’ve also made our applications available in PDF format. You may download and complete an application using the links below.