New Residential Service
To have utility services placed in your name, the following information is needed:
- A lease agreement or sales contract for the location to which you are moving that verifies your name and address.
- Copy of identification (drivers license or state ID, and Social Security card).
- The completed and signed service agreement.
- Daytime phone number. If services (water, electric, and gas) are turned off, we will need to make arrangements with you to meet our service technician to have your services turned on.
An initial service charge will apply:
- $30.00 for one service
- $35.00 for two services
- $45.00 for three services
Download the CPW Residential Service Agreement
New Commercial or Industrial Service